***UPDATE: THE TICKETS TO THE SHOW ARE NOW SOLD OUT! (YEAH IN 4 HOURS..) TRY CRAIGLIST AND KIJIJI***
No, your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you. You heard right, The Weeknd is having a performance at the MOD club on Sunday, July 24th 2011 and it is ALL AGES with a 19+ licensed area. Many have waited anxiously for a chance to see The Weeknd perform or to just See Abel period and this is your chance. But of course there’s a catch, NO CAMERAS, NO MEDIA AND NO GUESTLIST.
so that means,
1. Get your butt there early if you wanna get a shot at seeing him nice and up close.
2. Once you see him, you better save that image in your photographic memory cause that’s the only camera you’re taking with you
3. If you happen to be apart of media like myself, you can only buy a ticket and go as a guest like everyone else.
I love The Weeknd so I have no objections and will be on my way to buy my ticket… now. 🙂
I’m assuming the tickets will sell out fast so I suggest you get yours as soon as possible, check out the Details below
Who: The Weeknd
Where: The MOD Club @ 722 College St.
When: Sunday, July 24th 2011 – Doors open at 8:00pm
Tickets: $20 advance and $25 at the door – tickets can be bought at 431 richmond street west (old goodfoot/stussy)
ALL AGES/19+ AREA (with valid ID)
- The Weeknd to Play Drake’s OVO Festival (pitchfork.com)
- Hype Music: The Weeknd – Rolling Stone (prettyhypeto.com)